Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: june angel list for delivery to the meeting

3 posters

Go down

FS: june angel list for delivery to the meeting Empty FS: june angel list for delivery to the meeting

Post  adowns99 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 pm

I have some very nice fish for sale currently. pics can be seen here:
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Adowns99

pm me for special club memeber pricing if anybody is interested in any.

i also have a few top notch quality black veils. they come from stock aquired from angels plus out in new york for those of you familiar with them. they are dime plus body size with amazing fins. those guys are 7.00 each, and only 6 or so available.

finally is a smokie pariaba veil that came from baskington on aquabid (carol fransic in fl) it is a veil with big fins @ breeder size. sex is still unknown. its 65.00 for that one.

if there is anything anybody is looking for please feel free to ask. i have about 1000 angels counting all the fry, so i might have something that interests you. thanks for looking, see you all on sunday.
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

FS: june angel list for delivery to the meeting Empty Re: FS: june angel list for delivery to the meeting

Post  adowns99 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

blacks are sold to joshua
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

FS: june angel list for delivery to the meeting Empty Re: FS: june angel list for delivery to the meeting

Post  twocat Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 pm

What is up with Joshua, he seems to be getting into angels. Joshua are you wanting any more of my orange marble?

Adam I am still looking for some PB marbles. Adam do you have anything with the albino gene and nice fins?

I just purchase a black super veil pair last night. I hope to have some fry from these by the 4th of July.

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  adowns99 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 pm

i think i only have 1 or 2 fish left from that spawn thats het albino. i havent got a single fish since.
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

Post  twocat Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:19 am

I will buy those if you are going to sale them

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  RainingReason112358 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 am

Mark I would love to have more Orange Marbles!!! I Have about a hundred Angels at the moment and can always have a few more!!! Very Happy I set up a 3rd 55 gallon for Angels and have a few 75's that I'm building stands for that will house them when they get bigger!!!! Plus some 40 breeder tanks soon!! cheers
RainingReason112358
RainingReason112358

Back to top Go down

Post  adowns99 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:24 pm

hey mark i went back and looked thru my grow out tanks more intensely. i actually have 10-12 blue sivers, ghosts, clowns and zebras left from that albino blue zebra x pinoy ghost pearl pair. most of them have those awesome long fins, some are standards but not many. these range from dime to nickel size. asking 5.00 on those guys. just let me know if you want them. im out of the pinoys from that pairing right now tho. you and damon took all the rest previously.
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

Post  twocat Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:45 pm

I will take all of the ones with the long fins.

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  adowns99 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm

no problem mark. ill have 10-12 for you
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

Post  adowns99 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:03 am

i also have a few phillipine blue silvers, ghosts, clowns and i think zebras in standard fin. they are pushin nickel body size, and the best part is they are het for albino as dad is an albino blue zebra. nice fish. 5.00 each on those
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down