Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos

3 posters

Go down

FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos Empty FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos

Post  LoganB Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

I have two marbled angels with gold on them available.
One is mostly gold and white and the other is mostly black. The mostly black one has small amounts of blue as well. 3 inches in diameter. 3 dollars each or trade.

Two dark colored ancistrus plecos with light colored spotting all over. 3.5 inches each. A dollar each or trade.

Trades I'm looking for: mbuna, tanganyikans, peacocks, neon tertras, otocinclus.

All available for pickup in Springfield Illinois. Will meet in reasonable distance
Thanks for looking.

I can throw in some vallisneria, java moss, or dwarf hair grass with purchase or trade as well.
Logan

LoganB

Back to top Go down

FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos Empty Re: FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos

Post  LoganB Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Tetras not tertras haha

LoganB

Back to top Go down

FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos Empty Re: FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos

Post  LoganB Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:47 pm

here is a link to my craigslist add so you can see the fish for sale. I listed the plecos for three on there but to a member they are 1 dollar. Also if its a member and you don't have much to trade just try me! I mostly just want good homes for these guys.

I am only moving them because I am focusing on getting my bolivian rams to breed and they all share a tank.
Logan

Ok I can't post the external link to craigslist since Im still new. It is in Springfield Illinois craigslist under Dec 14th and is titled angels and bristlenose plecos

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/pet/3478309610.html (link added by DavidZ)

LoganB

Back to top Go down

FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos Empty bristlenose plecos

Post  egbar guppies Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm

do you have the bristlenose plecos still? I'd like them if you do! i have some mature brown loaches or a couple mature khuli loaches i could trade,
or plants, some good multicolor snake guppies, or??? or i'd give you $$ if you can bring them to the Jan meeting? also looking for salt and pepper corys, the one i have is lonesome!

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

Post  twocat Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Deb I have a small 3 inch brown pleco that I can give you. Let me know what is a good day to drop it off if you want it.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

FS/T: Two angels and two bristle nose plecos Empty brown pleco???

Post  egbar guppies Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm

mark, i guess the question is how large will the brown pleco get? I know "common" plecos get much larger than my tanks can accomodate, but the bristlenoses don't get nearly as large... was hoping to have something i can keep and not have to move on because it outgrows my tanks, especially now that i am downsizing for when we move. thanks

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

Post  twocat Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:43 pm

They can get big. The largest that I have seen has been 18 inches.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganB Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Sorry for the no reply. Everything has found homes now. My bristlenose pleco pair is showing signs of laying so I will keep you guys posted.

LoganB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down