Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Corydora Paleatus

2 posters

Go down

Wanted: Corydora Paleatus Empty Wanted: Corydora Paleatus

Post  egbar guppies Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 am

want to find normal colored corydora paleatus- not albinos- ( 5 or more) to take north with me when i go. If anybody is going to fish auction/sales soon and would be willing to pick some up for me, would you contact me? todays date 1/14/13 thanks deb/egbarguppies

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Corydora Paleatus Empty Sailfin

Post  AlexW. Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:04 pm

I saw some at Sailfin in Champaign. They are about an inch long and look healthy. I've never had any problems from Sailfin. They are $3.89 each and they had about 10-12 left. As I said at the meeting I could go get them and bring them back to Normal if you give me the money for them first. I work down there so its really no trouble for me. Just let me know where to bring them, I usually get back in town at about 6-6:30pm. If you like the cuteness of the babies, you might try your hand at one of the pygmy cories they max out at about an inch. I have seen two strains of those at Sailfin recently as well, though I don't know if they have any now.
AlexW.
AlexW.

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Corydora Paleatus Empty cories

Post  egbar guppies Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 am

thanks Alex, I think i'll take you up on that. Sailfin seems to be on top of things compared to many pet shops i have seen, and they sometimes get really good guppies. not sure who their supplier is. I have to get a tank set up for the cories first, so conditioning water and all that takes some time. Is it OK if i contact you
again in a couple of weeks? I had about a dozen of the pygmy cories which i raised from fry. they didn't live more than a couple of years. I don't know if thats because of my bad fish keeping or if they are just shorter lived... no success breeding them at any rate. I'll have to do a bit more research and see if anybody is having success breeding them at present or if they are all wild caught in the stores. thanks for offering to do the running, that is so generous!

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Corydora Paleatus Empty Re: Wanted: Corydora Paleatus

Post  AlexW. Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

No problem at all, it gives me an excuse to go into Sailfin, not that I need one. Just let me know when you are ready.
AlexW.
AlexW.

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Corydora Paleatus Empty thanks

Post  egbar guppies Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 pm

will do

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Corydora Paleatus Empty thank you Alex

Post  egbar guppies Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:04 am

public thanks for kind deed. Thanks for picking up cories and delivering them right to my doorstep! They are healthy and vigorous and
i surely appreciate your efforts on my behalf. this time next year i may have loads of them to share! deb (egbar guppies)

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexW. Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 pm

It is really no problem. Thank you for the kind words, and if your sharing babies I would love some.
AlexW.
AlexW.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down