Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free guppies green moscow females Deb/egbar guppies

2 posters

Go down

free guppies  green moscow females     Deb/egbar guppies Empty free guppies green moscow females Deb/egbar guppies

Post  egbar guppies Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 am

Sunday the 7th will be the last meeting i will attend, as i am moving north the following Friday. I am doing the final thinning of my tanks to facilitate moving (fewer fish to pack!) I bought two trios of blue/green moscows from Tim and Gary mosseau in January ( quality guppies 101 on aquabid) and have 2 females left. I have had several prolific drops from them and no longer need them, but they will make nice high quality babies for another 10 or more months.. they are hit with mult-color snakeskin males. If anybody would like to have these two please let me know and i'll bring them to the meeting.
i hate the thought of using such high quality expensive) fish as feeders! thanks

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

free guppies  green moscow females     Deb/egbar guppies Empty Re: free guppies green moscow females Deb/egbar guppies

Post  twocat Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 am

I would be interested

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

free guppies  green moscow females     Deb/egbar guppies Empty done!

Post  egbar guppies Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 pm

I'll bring them for you, Mark!

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

free guppies  green moscow females     Deb/egbar guppies Empty Re: free guppies green moscow females Deb/egbar guppies

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down