Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: 400 Gal Complete Reef System

Go down

FS: 400 Gal Complete Reef System Empty FS: 400 Gal Complete Reef System

Post  klaberjd Sun May 19, 2013 9:16 am

For sale is my nearly 400 gallon reef system. I am asking $1,750 OBO. I am really not wanting to part this out at all even though I know I could make a bit more. I have we'll over $5,000 in this setup. The system includes a 180 glass tank, custom stand, 75 gal refugium, 100 gal and 50 gal stock tanks, huge SWC skimmer, 72in nova extreme t5 light, extra bulbs, 2 XP canister filters, spectrapure maxcap ro/di, ~300 lbs of premium drs foster and smith live rock, multiple koralia pumps, heaters, deep sand bed, all live stock, coral, chemicals, supplies, all plumbing, etc.

Live stock I have left are powder blue tang, two fox face rabbitfish, gobies, chromis, bangi cardinal, various clownfish, lots of crabs, snails, inverts such as rose bubble tip anenomes. Corals include frogspawn, trumpet, various mushrooms and ricordia, toadstools, plate coral, brain coral, various polyps, etc.

If you are interested or having any questions, let me know.

klaberjd

Back to top Go down

FS: 400 Gal Complete Reef System Empty Re: FS: 400 Gal Complete Reef System

Post  klaberjd Sun May 26, 2013 12:38 am

Sorry i have had trouble figuring out how to get pics posted. Below is a link to my build thread I did on 3reef. Really need to sell this and am open to resonable offers.

http://www.3reef.com/forums/show-off-your-fish-tanks/350-gal-reef-build-hits-yer-two-90598.html

klaberjd

Back to top Go down

Post  klaberjd Wed May 29, 2013 1:28 am

I am really needing this gone but also want to make sure it goes to someone who will not only enjoy it but take care of it. I am willing to take $500 of my asking price if someone takes it this week. I am also willing to listen to offers for livestock, live rock, etc. I will not sell the tank and equipment as long as I still have the livestock however.

klaberjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down