Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders

2 posters

Go down

Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders Empty Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders

Post  DavidZ Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 pm

In the next week or so I'm going to be ordering from Brine Shrimp Direct and California Blackworms if anyone is interested.

DavidZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders Empty black worms

Post  jikin junkie Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:35 pm

David, do you have the live black worms? I'm thinking about trying out some pipefish but I'm not sure they will eat them. If you have a pinch I could put in the tank and see if they go for them. I've tried them before on my other fish and they didn't seem to want them.....picky I guess. I've kept pipefish before and they are kinda a pain in the a** but now there are lots of new live food cultures like scuds, dahpnias, black worms...so something besides brine shrimp that they can eat. I might give them another go, hate to see them starving at the petstore. -G
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders Empty Re: Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders

Post  DavidZ Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm

G,

I have a couple of tablespoones left maybe, but I'll should have a new pound of them tuesday.

You are welcome to any of the ones I have now if you want them.

DZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders Empty Blackworms

Post  jikin junkie Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Yep, I've just gotta find the time this week to get over there. It's been a busy two weeks.
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders Empty Re: Brine SHrimp Direct and Blackworm orders

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down