Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New show, auctions, swaps and more...

4 posters

Go down

New show, auctions, swaps and more... Empty New show, auctions, swaps and more...

Post  jikin junkie Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Has anyone ever heard of this show "Aquatic Experience"? Seems like a new venue, it will be in Schaumburg IL, Nov 7-9. Here is the link.
http://aquaticexperience.org/

Also don't forget the Champaign fish exchange is having their July auction tomorrow at the Urbana Civic center! bounce 

AGA Midwest Goldfish Chapter 3rd Annual Breeders Classic SHOW & AUCTION Saturday, AUGUST 9, 2014 Razz 
Hollywood Estates clubhouse 144 Hollywood Blvd., Anderson, IN 46016
Set up will begin Friday, August 8, 2012 at noon

Greater Chicago Cichlid Association is having their rare fish auction (must be member to attend) on August 10th 6pm...more info at their website.
And also their famous Swap meet (I'd like to go) 
Sunday August 24
from 10AM to 2PM
Best Western Plus
4400 Frontage Rd
Hillside, IL. 60162
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

New show, auctions, swaps and more... Empty Re: New show, auctions, swaps and more...

Post  DavidZ Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:51 pm

I went to that Aquatic Experience last year. The shark thing was cool, but it was mostly dry goods (that you couldn't buy) and seemed more aimed at retailers than the public. For example San Francisco Bay brand had a huge display basically showing everything they make, but they had nothing for sale.

Some people had some Discus, and seveal coral frag vendors were there, but not really worth the trip.

Things were not cheap.
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New show, auctions, swaps and more... Empty Good to know

Post  jikin junkie Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Then I'll skip it. I have to go up that way for Thanksgiving, would not want to make extra trips for nothing. That construction site near Joliet is a PITA!
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

New show, auctions, swaps and more... Empty Yep...

Post  Katnapper Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Those darn construction people!!!  Laughing 
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

New show, auctions, swaps and more... Empty Show em how it's done!

Post  jikin junkie Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Go up there and get it done! It's been two years, they have made much better progress on the 74 interchange. I can drive the heavy equipment, got the license. Let's do this!  Cool 
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

New show, auctions, swaps and more... Empty Re: New show, auctions, swaps and more...

Post  Katnapper Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:29 pm

I wish!!! And I think we'd do a great job too...  Very Happy 
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

Post  steve a Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:11 pm

I was up their last week they are redecking the north bound lanes over the river. its going to be a mess for a long time. one of the detours was to take Interstate 55 instead .

steve a

Back to top Go down

Post  Katnapper Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:17 pm

It's too bad that job is out of our local. I could really use a big, long term job right now!
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down