Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tri county annual tropical fish show at Northwoods Mall Peoria IL

Go down

Tri county annual tropical fish show at Northwoods Mall Peoria IL Empty Tri county annual tropical fish show at Northwoods Mall Peoria IL

Post  jikin junkie Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Tri County will once again have it's tropical fish show at the Peoria Northwoods mall on Labor Day weekend. It's a free event for non members and members alike and it's a great time! I will be setting up a display tank there. Some people like to show off what they breed in bowls, tanks, novelty tanks and there is even a photography section. They provide the stands, power, and water if need be. Go out and show some support for the hobby, show off your skills, or admire the fish!  cheers A link to the general rules can be found here:
http://peoriafishclub.com/2014-display/
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Tri county annual tropical fish show at Northwoods Mall Peoria IL Empty Tri County Tropical Fish mall show

Post  jikin junkie Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Set up is Thursday at the Northwoods mall, Peoria (next to Sears) if anyone is interested you can email Roger at roghfish@comcast.net. Even if there is a deadline I'm sure they will make exceptions. I'm going to try and get a 55 gallon set up with my goldies and maybe a few small tanks. They provide the water, air, and electric. A fun way to get people into the hobby.  Razz 
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down