Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm Joe

5 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm Joe Empty Hello, I'm Joe

Post  Littlefishjoe Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:11 am

Hello.

So... Well I'm Joe, been keepin fish for years. Started out with a 45Hex and some angles, after the military retired me. Had them for 2yrs, then moved to Peoria. Bought a house a few years ago and set-up a 40b with 10 goldfish, that led to the 110gal stock tank with 8 goldfish. The 40b is now the convicts home, pick out a 2 juvi male and female watched then grow to adults and have fry of there own. I sell off the fry from time to time, I don't interfere with them so I only get about 30-40 juvie every 6-7months it's not too bad. My newest addition is a 10gal betta it's been up for 2 months now and 2 week after adding a female, been watching them. The first few days were iffy, I think he noticed it was female causes theyve been buddy's

Well guess I just wanted to met other local people with a love for fish also, so searched and found this forum. Hello again

Littlefishjoe

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Joe Empty welcome

Post  jikin junkie Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Welcome to the forum. Can't speak for everyone else but it's been busy right now bringing in outdoor fish etc. Enjoy the forum. Razz
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Joe Empty Hello and welcome!

Post  Katnapper Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi Joe, I'm Becky, nice to have you here. The Internet is full of information about fish-keeping; But there's much to be said for making contacts and friends with fellow local aquarium owners. You just can't find that on the Internet... or your LFS. My interest and enjoyment of the hobby has definitely increased since joining and being active in the group, and I hope it will for you also. I went from having one tank to three, and now working on setting up a fourth. I look forward to having you on the forum and meeting you at a future meeting. Again, welcome. Smile
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Joe Empty Re: Hello, I'm Joe

Post  ilroost Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello Joe, im Bob and keep mostly African cichlids.
I'm down by Weldon Il.

ilroost

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Joe Empty Hi

Post  pops48 Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Welcome. I'm Tony and am about half way from Weldon (above) and Clinton. Right now I have show guppies and bettas. See you at the meetings.

pops48

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Joe Empty Re: Hello, I'm Joe

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum