Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cargill Aquaxcel fry starter fish food

2 posters

Go down

Cargill Aquaxcel fry starter fish food Empty Cargill Aquaxcel fry starter fish food

Post  twocat Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:07 am

I purchase some of this from gunpowder aquatics web site about a year ago for $14 a lb and my fish loved it.  I ordered some fish about two weeks ago and they had a sample of this that they put in the box and said they have it for sale for $9 per pound from selectaquatics.com.  I had a hard time finding it because it is not considered a retail product but I was able to find it and had it shipped to me from Florida.  If anyone would like to try a little sample let me know.  I will give you a sample free.  If you decide you want some let me know and I will sell you a lb of it at $2.50 a lb that is what a 50 lb bag cost me if I include shipping. It is.03mm pellet and 50%protien. I have been feeding it to my guppies, angels and swords and they love it.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Cargill Aquaxcel fry starter fish food Empty Re: Cargill Aquaxcel fry starter fish food

Post  DavidZ Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 am

Always willing to try new things. Let me know when would be a good time to stop by and pick up a couple pounds.

DZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down