Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Live Rock

3 posters

Go down

Wanted: Live Rock Empty Wanted: Live Rock

Post  Cuttlethefish Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 am

Hello all! I'm starting up a saltwater tank. I have everything I need except for what to put inside! Live rock can be pretty expensive so I'm hoping someone might have some extra lying around that you'd be willing to give or sell to me hopefully for a cheaper price than something I'd find in a store. I'll take wet or dry, just trying to save a few bucks. Thanks! Very Happy
Cuttlethefish
Cuttlethefish

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Live Rock Empty Live rock

Post  jikin junkie Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 pm

I have some live rock to give. I'm ready to convert my salt back into fresh due to time constraints. Also just a reminder...if it's dry rock it's no longer "live" because the organisms have died off...it's just rock then. Wink I also have coral sand, dry base rock, actinic lights, large skimmer, and murshoom..large polyps...toadstool corals that need homes as well as a couple of damsels and a rabbit fish. If anyone is interested, send a pm.
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Live Rock Empty Live Rock

Post  Kidd Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Hey, I have base rock and live rock. I bought 250 lb dry rock a while back, I am interested in the coral, toad stools though Wink I can't pm don't have enough messages. Well, let me know.

Kidd

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Live Rock Empty Re: Wanted: Live Rock

Post  Cuttlethefish Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:10 am

Ah! Sorry for the late response, I've been busy! I've found enough live rock but thanks to you who offered!!! I really appreciate it. The SW tank is really coming along!
Cuttlethefish
Cuttlethefish

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Live Rock Empty Re: Wanted: Live Rock

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down