Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surprise in every tub

2 posters

Go down

surprise in every tub Empty surprise in every tub

Post  jikin junkie Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:31 am

Digging around in my outdoor tubs, was trying to get some green water going for a daphnia culture and I threw some plants into a fresh tub, just noticed goldfish fry the size of an eyelash from my wakin goldfish. I haven't been catching any spawns this year so that was a happy accident. And I put some telescopes out that I bought early this year, just babys when I got them. They have grown quite a bit but I didn't think they'd be old enough to breed. Lo and behold, I found two of the tiniest fry I've seen in that tub. Outdoor tubbin is fun!
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

surprise in every tub Empty Re: surprise in every tub

Post  twocat Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:12 pm

If you have extra I would be interested in buying some fry or trading for some angels.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

surprise in every tub Empty Wakin

Post  jikin junkie Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:20 pm

I've been breeding wakin for a while now. Be happy to give you some fry Mark, when they get past the eyelash stage....lol. I have some youngsters now that are 3-4". No good patterns, just few reds, maybe a red/white. They need homes. I bought those telescopes early this year and I had no idea that they would grow and be ready to spawn so fast.
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

surprise in every tub Empty Re: surprise in every tub

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum